[zanata-users] Change source language

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Mon Sep 25 21:36:45 UTC 2017

Robert,

You can configure the editor to show the translations on left column by
selecting from the drop down "Show reference translations form"
This feature is not available in our Alpha editor.

http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/editor/editor-view/#settings

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:19 AM, Robert Koch <info at osmhydrant.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there an easy way to change the language of the source strings in
> editor mode? I did not find anything in the documentation at:
> http://docs.zanata.org/en/
>
> In my case I've got just "keys" sometimes (like meta_description) as
> translation placeholders. The English translation then contains the
> "real" source string. In this case I'd like to show the English
> translation as base source language on the left side of the editor view
> when translating to German/Spanish/etc.
>

> Best regards,
> Robert

ALEX ENG

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, team lead

globalisation tooling, customer platform

Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd <https://www.redhat.com/>

Brisbane, Australia

aeng at redhat.com    M: +61423353457     IM: aeng
<https://red.ht/sig>