[zanata-users] Setting up Zanata with Docker

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Wed Mar 7 22:29:18 UTC 2018

I'm trying to set up the Zanata Docker container, but I can't change the
mail host. Apparently it's supposed to communicate with the smtp host
via an internal IP, but I had it set to localhost, which isn't working.
The only thing I found that should allow me to change the mail host is
to edit /opt/jboss/wildfly/standalone/configuration/standalone.xml. The
problem is that I can't edit the file externally, as my Docker container
has 3 such files, and they're all under
/var/lib/docker/aufs/something/verylongstringoflettersandnumbers/opt/jboss/...
I tried editing the file from inside of the container, but neither bash
nor vi will accept any keyboard input, even if I use
docker exec -t zanata /bin/bash
or
docker exec -t zanata /bin/vi
Is there another way I should be changing the mail host in the
container, something like a web configuration or similar, or am I doing
something else wrong when trying to edit the file inside of the
container? Thanks for any help.
Imetumwa kutoka komputa yangu