[zanata-users] Setting up Zanata with Docker

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Thu Mar 8 20:50:06 UTC 2018

It seems I solved my problem. The "unexpected error" was caused by a
couple of misconfigured options in Postfix, which first of all was
trusting 172.18.0.1/16 instead of 172.18.0.0/16, and also was sending an
invalid hostname as a response to the helo command. The misconfigured
address space was what appears to have caused the unexpected error. The
invalid hostname just kept mail from being sent, because the recipient's
mail server rejected the invalid helo response. Once I found and fixed
these misconfigurations, both creating a new user and updating an
existing user's e-mail address started working as expected, and the
unexpected errors went away. Thanks again for the help.
Imetumwa kutoka nyumbani kwangu