[Freeipa-devel] [freeipa PR#364][comment] Client-only builds with --disable-server

tiran freeipa-github-notification at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 08:57:03 UTC 2017

Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

tiran commented:
"""
You are missing the point. Obviously tests are an important part of building. I can't test the client bits when ipatests is not available.

Let's do small, incremental improvements. I need the client-only builds ASAP (EOW, next week tops) for some container stuff. Client-only RPMs can be implemented later in beta phase for 4.5.
"""

See the full comment at https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-280271921