Any issues with MSI K8T-NEO-FIS2R?

Scott Coppen scott_coppen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 16:24:52 UTC 2004

Go with a SI311* based SATA controller.  I had to buy a SI3112 PCI
card as my onboard Promise controller is not supported.  Also, I
don't know if the new distro installs use a 2.6 kernel, so you may
have to do some fiddling to get your system to boot off the SATA
drive if your planning to use a new 2.6 (highly recommended).

--
Scott W. Coppen
scott_coppen at yahoo.com