Ataraid-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 11

Hillel Bilman hillel at ecommunicate.co.za
Sat Jun 25 22:01:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your excellent response.

I'll try investigate how to plug it into the serial port.
If I was using the serial port what should I see?

If you use the serial port, can you build the kernel for the
Promise TX2200 or do you need dmraid rc6 or a later version to be installed?

I have the 2.6.9-11 Kernel installed, but will upgrade if necessary.

Rgds