Question about SCSI serial number retrieval algorithm

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 14:46:05 UTC 2012

Hello glad to hear back from u. Well I recently broke it off with my ex-bf but Im not feeling like I'm on a rebound I guess because its been a coupla months. Now I'm on the hunt to see whos out there and going to keep it casual for now.

if thats some thing you're interested in or no, quite a few men say they are but aren't and some say they aren't but thats really ideal, so at least you know what is going on.

Id describe me as cute, intelligent, and I love to laugh. Sorta looking on here for someone who isn't only superficial, since I'm not. I've got photos on this site if you wanna look.

I put up my number on there, however its just one I use for on line things because I've had a few men who just would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards any calls and text messages to my cell though.

If u like what u see and I'm what you're looking for, contact me. If I'm not then best of luck!