[augeas-devel] [Augeas] #261: augrun.c uses strchrnul() which is unavailable on some platforms (need newer gnulib?)

Augeas trac at fedorahosted.org
Fri Mar 2 18:22:44 UTC 2012

#261: augrun.c uses strchrnul() which is unavailable on some platforms (need
newer gnulib?)
------------------------+---------------------
  Reporter:  solstice   |      Owner:  lutter
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  closed
 Component:  Augeas     |    Version:  0.10.0
Resolution:  duplicate  |   Keywords:  solaris
Blocked By:             |   Blocking:
------------------------+---------------------
Changes (by domcleal):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Sorry, another FTBFS on Solaris with 0.10.0.  Hopefully we'll catch these
 next time, I've been doing some end to end testing with the OpenCSW
 maintainer since.

 You might find this useful, there are four patches we applied to the
 0.10.0 source to build on Solaris at OpenCSW:
 http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/pkg/augeas/trunk

 Fixed this one in 0d8d88823c9580e0ca099dafb6c944ebfdfabba2

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/augeas/ticket/261#comment:1>
Augeas <http://augeas.net/>