Firefox on Fedora Core 2

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Wed Aug 25 15:00:14 UTC 2004

   Has anyone successfully ground upped the Carmen Project,
rather than upgraded one chunk at a time ?

   I've got an old 1200 here, doing the 7.2 thing, (with
several new libs..), she is pretty stable...

  But, I hesitate to wire install her, as it may
well be the last thing I do...

  Yum flipped out, claiming it would break too
many dependencies....

   Anyone with the voice of experience, have a
few pearls of wisdom  ?