Fedora from Mike Barnes

Arc C. achapkis at dls.net
Tue Jul 13 07:02:03 UTC 2004

  I'm assuming yum is a set of python scripts, but still uses rpm. And that's
what the problem was - I couldn't use rpm from Fedora while booted into RH7.2
installation - somehow the old kernel prevented rpm from working. Until I
could get my system to boot from the fedora's kernel, I couldn't use rpm.