looking for some software

heviarti at puresimplicity.net heviarti at puresimplicity.net
Wed Mar 21 07:02:31 UTC 2007

 I'm pretty sure i have these on my axppci33, but they're rpm.crypt, and i
have not yet met anyone who knows any way to do anything with these type
of files.  comcraq supplied them that way without any instructions on how
to deal with rpm.crypt.  I can dig them out if you need.  I got them
under debian, and it seems they always lose crtbegin.o and crtend.o after
anything is done with apt-get. Needless to say, I really don't like
debian.