Fedora 8-based distro for Alpha CD Announcement

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Mon Apr 14 21:17:06 UTC 2008

Hi, Carl,

Sorry about that... :-\

I've a feeling it may have to do with the extra "isomarkboot" that
gets done to make it bootable on Alpha.

I made sure to md5sum AFTER I did the above; that is what is in the
MD5SUM.Fedora-etc file that accompanies the ISO.

Probably just something I missed in the ecstasy that is "anaconda"...

;-} ;-}

--Jay++