fedora x install

Todd Seeleman seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:15:25 UTC 2008

Hi Jay,

   I resemble that remark!!  Anyway thanks for the hints.  Luckily I get to fool around with this stuff at work (don't tell my boss) so you could say I'm paid to play.  I may not even pursue this it's just been interrupting my thought process for some time.

Todd

 Todd Seeleman, Systems Analyst
 Penn Graduate School of Education
 3440 Market Street, Rm 477        email: seeleman at gse.upenn.edu
 Philadelphia, PA. 19104-3325      phone: 215-573-8378