www.onesuite.com

Karl Dahlke eklhad at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 10:00:36 UTC 2004

Someone, don't remember who, wanted to access this site.
Well I tried it with edbrowse and got an immediate segmentation fault,
which gives you an idea of how primitive my program is.

But ... after fixing a couple of bugs, it seems to work.
I found access numbers within x miles of my home,
and within my state.
I don't have a login, so can't test much else on the site,
but the javascript on the home page looks manageable.
Let me know, off list, if you want to follow up with this further.

Karl