TR: very big proble to reach url for downloading trplayer

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu May 27 17:29:03 UTC 2004

Hi Kirk.
I knew that didn't work--trying to access the trplayer download from the
trplayer.html; not sure why because it isn't all ftp access that lynx
rejects. Even with my lynx now working properly, the links off of
trplayer.html don't work but other links do, like the ones off the
download software link. However, what I was explaining to Osvaldo had
nothing to do with lynx as I was ftping into the site. The rpm for
trplayer was listed in goodies but when I tried to get it, even did mget
*.rpm in case I was making an input error, I got no such file or directory
for it. But when I went on into the trplayer directory I was able to
download it fine.
Hope this explains it better.

--
Cheryl

"Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."