Elba list and questions

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Mon Mar 14 14:49:54 UTC 2005

Peter,

Unfortunately, I can't answer any of your questions, but I would like to
ask another: When will the Elba be usable as a braille display for a
computer through its USB port?

I think the Elba list should be moved from smartgroups to freelists.org
. For some reason, smartgroups just won't handle my messages correctly.
It's the only place where I have problems. freelists.org is a much more
suitable place for this list anyway.

John