problem with my dualboot

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Sun May 21 11:07:31 UTC 2006

The answer to this problem is quite simple:
- start from a live on cd distro, knoppix or grml for example,
- mount the right partition containing your menu.lst
- do a chroot or so and run again grub-install /dev/hda after you had
copied again the men.lst~ over menu.lst
since Joe saves bak versions as name~, or as DEADJOE if you did a
mistake or reboot your machine while editing.
Reboot the pc, enjoy!

Aldo.