Hello from a new member, and some questions

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:26:16 UTC 2007

Hi Allison,

This list seems to have been low on traffic lately. But seeing your post at
least lets me know I'm on the list. I think what you want is possible with
auralux. I think that's how it's spelled. Auralux is no longer in
development but it comes with several screen readers bundled with it along
with linux and some software synthesizers too. And also with auralux you can
even install it on your hard drive I think.

Josh