SV: Linux without sighted help

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 6 18:46:00 UTC 2008

lol!
I deserve the buns jab but, honestly did not have time or resources
until now, after my moving to Canada.  still......at my feet as I write is
a set up machine waiting for this distribution, which is a lot further than I have done
before so there grin!

I could not install until i had all of the hardware which now I do.
I thought i was the person asking about synths, but who knows.
to me as well full support means the console type setup, and for now that
is what I want since I  am running DOS as my main os on the  c drive of
this system.
Thanks for the answer though,
Karen behind a hedge.