RSS Links

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jun 12 12:07:14 UTC 2010

I would like to add that atom links do work with Lynx the cat.  Most
sites don't offer atom feeds, but blogspot does.  Lynx the cat shows the
atom links fine with "alternate" as the link title.  It isn't great, but
it's good enough for something quick and dirty.  You can also download
the xml and rss files and use less, grep etc.  For podcasts, search for
enclosure.