Setting up Mail in Linux

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Thu Jan 6 18:57:16 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have a fully functional Linux box, except for the mail. I have alpine on
my system, but I have no earthly idea how to go ab out setting up incoming
and outgoing mail. I am told that it is a dreadfully complicated
undertaking. I would like to try setting it up by myself, because there is
no one in my area who can help me at this time. Any help that any of yolu
can provide would be most sinecerely appreciated.

Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/