video file playing in debian?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 14 23:16:31 UTC 2012

Thanks again, Paul was it? and Larry, who understands what I mean.
In this case, I found  rather a few editions of cBS's person to person,
and almost fainted...and that was by accident.
.
I did know that lynx was in debian, and suspected there might be a firefox
loop whole, indeed due to the flash issue.
What I admit is a bit frustrating is time.
or how I prefer to use mine.
Given my preference, I would find an expert here in Toronto who knows
debian and access, then pay them to give me some training from a task
related standpoint and  do the configuring I require...and show me where
to go for help.
Having someone else create the machine without my involvement tends to
backfire, especially if they know nothing about  access, and I am not a
tutorial sort of person.
At least I know it can be done, after I finish reading all the manuals
smiles.
Thanks again,
Karen