copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:42:52 UTC 2012

Short n simple I dig it! lol I am curious whatre you doing a bit later on? I am kind of wanting to get together tonight or at some point on the weekend b/c I am working weekdays.

Wouldn't mind some reciprocal oral and some sex if you are DD free? Im 420 friendly though and can host . Ive been using this Craigs list verifier website to make damn sure I'm not meeting with crazies through Craigslist it is this url

I'm hoping you won't mind doing that you will see my pictures I have up there as well as my cell # is safeguarded from the public. Please don't share that link I do not want the whole world having it lol.

So now I will leave it in your court to call me if u like what u see. I am going to hop in the bathtub for a bit, shoot me a text or a voicemail if I don't answer and I'll call you back when I get out.

tyl