copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:46:45 UTC 2012

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I didn't really know if you got any other messages or if I'm making your day haha

So I am kinda about to head out for a lil while but would really like to talk with u a lil bit more.

I have a little policy to not give random dudes on Craigslist my phone number after having just an email or two but I'm fairly sure you can understand.

I do have a page w/ my pics and cell number on this url but it is not publicly available you do a little age verification type thing and you can see it.

That way I'll know you're not a kid playing around on Craigs list (it's happened to me a few times) and I'll know you're not some psycho sex offender.

give me a txt b4 you call if you can, if only to tell me it is you. Or if you don't text leave a VM and I'll call ya back if I can't answer.

I will be back to my place in an hour or two and hopefully we can set up a meet. Call me