copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 23:31:15 UTC 2012

I see you found my message! hehe! It is all good tho cuz I am just now getting home from work actually. I'm wondering do you figure that you'd be up for a little something tonight or tomorrow? I'm down either day.

A little about me, I think I'm cute, fun to be around, a bit of a kink perhaps. I have a profile on this page w/ a little bit about me and a couple pictures in the event you wanna have a peek.

I do have my cell number is on there as well, I dunno if you'd wanna give me a call or not in the event I am not your ideal woman. Anyways like I said I'm up for doing something sometime tonight or tomorrow so gimme a call if you would like to do it.