vibe, a line-editor with vi-compatible keystrokes

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sat Aug 3 03:35:56 UTC 2013

On August  2, 2013, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Your choice seems to be predicated on the quaint preference for
> yasr.

>From my humble testing, I've not had the difficulties using
vi/vim with either yasr or speakup, but the OP mentioned having some
sort of trouble and didn't mention the screen-reader in question.
Given my experiences with vi/vim under yasr/speakup, I suspect it was
using Orca to try and read an X terminal which I've occasionally
found a tad frustrating depending on which flavor of terminal it is.

-tim