bookmark setting question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 22 22:55:06 UTC 2013

Hi folks,
for those of you who use links as in a chain.
We have the program here at shellworld, and I sometimes find it great for
places not quite lynx friendly and not quite needing e-links.
Anyway, I got a solution for jumping directly into my gmail inbox and the
basic HTML view from the accessible list for google.
While I had no issues setting the bookmark in regular lynx.  doing it in
links the chain is a little more challenging. or perhaps the way I am doing
it lol.
Anyone ever set a bookmark using the program?
if you are as shellworld too, so much the better.
Thanks,
Karen