just how much can you do with?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Mar 6 03:42:58 UTC 2013

Well, thanks so much T.V.  While I've tried asking you elsewhere about DecTalk
options, I still would completely love to know if or how I can run your DecTalk
server, but not so much be in Emacs?  Yesterday Jason sugested I could run YASR
this way, however, several years ago when I got this unit, Mike, an author of
YASR worked on my machine, we could not get YASR working with this USB, which I
have been useing with Speakup since maybe 2005 or so.
I grabbed the latest YASR from Debian testing, so exactly what steps can I type
to use your DTK server?  I think this unit may be on /tty/0
If its a matter of us getting on the phone for awhile to experiment, I would be
happy to try.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart