some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Sam Hartman hartmans at mit.edu
Thu Mar 7 15:02:53 UTC 2013

    Tony> Actually, Red Hat and Fedora are two different things.  RHEL
    Tony> is Red Hat Enterprise Linux and is the commercial version.
    Tony> Fedora is the community version with six month release cycles.
    Tony> Red Hat has made it very clear that they have no plans to
    Tony> provide any kind of accessibility.  Since the NFB likes to sue
    Tony> companies (yes, I was formerly part of them and I know what
    Tony> I'm talking about) they should sue Red Hat due to their
    Tony> complete lack of willingness to even include Speakup in the

I was kind of frustrated by your message because  I thought it
incredibly unfair.
So, I started digging and found
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/3/html/Installation_Guide_s390/s1-intro-access.html

Unfortunately, that site is so out of date that it kind of makes your
point for you.

Technically I'm not convinced speakup is the Linux accessibility
solution I'd advocate for, but that site at least (particularly
containing pointers to documents last updated in 2002) does demonstrate
a lack of attention to accessibility.

--Sam