alt-f not working in Firefox

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 22:40:52 UTC 2014

Hi, Tim.

Alt-t didn't work.  I didn't try the others.

I don't think I was in full-screen mode.  If I was, it was by accident.

After being unable to read an article because the Web page or some other
unwanted page kept reloading, I removed firefox and the .mozilla
directory.  I'd already tried a simple reinstall, and it had done no
good.  I then did another reinstall, and alt-f and alt-t worked again.
I lost some much-wanted bookmarks that way, but I hadn't been able to
get at them anyway.

Thanks for your help.

Al