Word Perfect in Linux?

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 02:21:00 UTC 2014

So, I'm curious, guys & gals? Why do yall even need a word processor?
Just askin'. Stuff like markdown, ascii doc, textile, re-text, etc.
etc. etc. is easy, can do the same things, & is nothin' more than
plain text. You certainly can't load word documents or whatever into
wp for dos, so I mean I'm just interested--what is in fact the alure
of a word processor? I'm really not tryin' to be snotty or anything
here. I'm just very very curious.