Nano 2.4.0 problem

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 27 08:25:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Well, that was interesting.  Pressing M-y as you suggest helped slightly,
but it still repeated the first line of text when I pressed Enter.  Using
TERM=dumb gave an error that it can't open terminal dumb.  Using TERM=vt100
made no obvious difference.  I think you're at least partially onto
something though as M-y did help, but it's still redrawing at least the
first line of entered text when I press Enter to go to the next line.  Also,
all of my servers are running bash, so it isn't a shell issue.  The only
thing I changed was Nano from 2.2.6 to 2.4.0 without changing the Curses
libraries.