a *very* odd question especially for me.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 25 01:17:07 UTC 2015

I prefer keeping this on its on Linux machine.  granted i have had a
dedicated  though useless Linux box here for   over three years now, when a
member installed Linux on a drive for me, leaving out totally the server,
and lord knows what else.
I want to have the ability to learn Linux at some point if something ever
exists as a better screen reader  than speekup.
Plus as peter illustrates, this is more than just for lillypond.  I want
to run some of the several packages suggested.
If need be I want to connect the piano keyboard  to the machine as well,
which cannot be done with my main machine.  I want the playback solely on
that machine too, its speakers, its quality sound card.
Basically setting up a Linux machine only for music work but the ability
to Handel  the speech interaction via ssh TELNET from my dos machine with what I know is quality speech.
At its best, as you hinted the scripting might not require much user
interaction at all.  So I can just write  arrange listen and print .
Is that more clear?