linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Jul 29 16:09:11 UTC 2015

Thank you Tim: I grabbed in Debian, will try.  Meanwhile, if you or any1else
wants to examine this DOS homepage program, please download from
www.hubert-humphrey.com/homepage.zip
And Tim, I also grabbed the master zip from that site you listed, but needed to
look through that github link, as the main site I think has some kind of
scripting, where the links say "static" obviously I am looking in L Y N X  where
we don't have any javascript support. Thanks again for what may be an
interesting Linux alternative.
Hart