Weird ncftp Issue?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Mar 7 00:31:01 UTC 2016

Wow, I've never seen this one. I prefer ncftp as it has a switch to delete items
as they are successful. Well, trying to grab larger items from Shellworld down
to the hard-drive, I grab useing a wild-card. But just as the first file gets
down to 1second remaining, it stalls, no matter which extention I try. Looking
at the running process on Shellworld, its "pure ftp" Can some1 please suggest
anyway of diagnosing this. I am running Debian, mostly sid and Shellworld is I
think Ubunto.
Hart