web based ssh?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 31 17:35:15 UTC 2016

I would observe my entire experience of SSH is as a terminal interface.
I am only academically aware there's also the 'ssh -x'
command--academically, because the -x doesn't provide an accessible gui.

If the browser's, web-based ssh accessed something that was actually
accessible, that would be ver big news indeed. But I don't see that on
the horizon, because we already have https for such things. So, the
notion remains academic, imo.

Janina