Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 00:50:05 UTC 2017

Um, to the non-existent community person, did you really mean to respond
to me? I believe I ultimately said the same thing. I'm not the one who
mentioned some "blind community," and I for one also believe this is
something that simply doesn't exist. I'm just as human as you, and I
work toward humanization of all humans, not discrimination against any
human, which is why I also struggle to inform people of the real
ramifications of the whole "blind" vs "sighted" attitude. Once we can
get to the place where we are all human whether our eies fully work or
not, then we can solve a lot more of the world's problems, including the
"mainstream" vs "specialized" problem.
~Kyle