Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 00:50:01 UTC 2017

well, besides sometimes losing my place in a page, the AUR package
	listing site, I agree mostly. Google Docs is a mess, although
	it’s a mess everywhere else too, but I had to use slides to get
	the text of a presentation, made by a blind Windows user. Poor
	guy needed it just to page through the slides.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!