Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 17:47:50 UTC 2017

Okay, lets just make this perfectly clear. You don't care that a new
user trying to switch from Windows to linux would be confused by having
to learn all new shortcut keys, right? You are saying that in your
opinion insert+t just makes so much more sense than F12 that it is more
important than whether new users are confused by that shortcut key --
not to mention all the others. They can just tough it out, right? Is
that fair to say?

PS: Technically, I am not arguing that F12 should be the standard. I am
arguing that there should be a standard and whether it's insert+t or F12
isn't really to the point. To be fair, I think it would be next to
impossible to get Freedom Scientific to change to insert+t and therefore
it would be next to impossible to get nvda to change.

-- John Heim