list identification:

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 11:11:38 UTC 2017

Kelly here.
You have valid points.  I also believe the blind have different needs then
does many other disabilities.
Why not go with iavit.org.  The list is blind specific, and John will
certainly be responsive to problems etc...
Also, this is a organization we could use to help our cause as John has
pointed out several times.
The url to join the list in case people need it is:
http://iavit.org/community.php#lists

-- Kelly Prescott