SBL

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 13:51:22 UTC 2017

Okay, since I've always used SBL with a keyboard and have never had
luck switching out a Knoppix custom kernel for a Vanilla Debian
kernel, I'm guessing the problem is that the Knoppix kernel has the
keyboard sniffing patch and the Debian kernel doesn't.

Obviously, this raises two questions:
1. How would one interested in experimenting with these things go
about patching the latest 4.x kernel from Debian Testing?
2. is there any reason the keyboard sniffer couldn't be brought into user land?

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.