SBL

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 16:36:55 UTC 2017

I've previously purged Firefox, Orca, python, and my Xserver to see
how much my install would shrink if I ever found a satisfactory
text-mode web browser without breaking console speech provided by SBL,
and I have no trouble switching on the fly betwen a minimal x-session
housing Firefox voiced by Orca and a text terminal voiced by SBL, nor
do I recall any problems when Orca switch to Python3.

Granted, I've never successfully setup SBL from scratch myself and
have no idea what Klaus Knopper did to get it running in Knoppix.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.