Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 21:28:11 UTC 2017

eric oyen here…

It doesn't just work for new installs. I have used time machine (the apple backup utility) with voiceover on a stand alone bootable backup.

so, even with backups in OS X, they can be made easily accessible. Yes, it does require starting up using a command key combo, but thats far better than nothing at all.

-eric