THE BLIND

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 11:43:40 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler replying to myself. Just a slight clarification. Neither the
Icon nor the Braille Plus have a Braille display. They have Eloquence
speech. I bought a docking station with a qwerty keyboard, better speakers
and longer battery life. Even so, the battery didn't last long. The full
package cost about $2,300.