Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Thu Feb 2 17:49:13 UTC 2017

You can try

  curl wttr.in

which should attempt to find you by IP address and dump the weather
to the terminal.  It does some fancy-ANSI stuff to colorize it &
draw boxes, and it wrapped a little on my 80-column display.

You can also customize it:

Airport codes:  curl wttr.in/dfw
Cities: curl wttr.in/London
Postal codes: curl wttr.in/90210
Help: curl wttr.in/:help

Hope this gets you what you need.

-tim
[sorry if this was a dupe; I had mail-server issues]