installing bsd with speech

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Wed Mar 22 14:51:08 UTC 2017

It is true that the instructions I gave are for virtualized installs.
There is a way to do a serial port install with 2 computers, a serial port
and modifying the bootblocks on the install disk to setup the console.
I have not done that for a while, but It can be done.
There is also a BSDInstall for automating installs.