Dividing Daisy Audiobooks.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 16:54:03 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon (UTC+1 here),

as a Daisy book contains mp3 files and XML files containing the
associated meta data, it should be possible.

However I don't know a program doing that for Linux. There is one
for Windows which can also do much more: http://www.daisy.org/tobi

But can't you just use daisy-player? It has useful navigation
features, just type man daisy-player to know the key bindings.

However, Maybe the DAISY Pipeline project provide tools that
can help you splitting and merging:
http://www.daisy.org/project/pipeline

I gathered the download links to what they provide, but have yet
to look at the content to know if that's usable and relevant:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/daisymfcgui/files/Pipeline%20GUI/pipeline-gui-20111215/PipelineGUI-20111215-Linux-64.tar.gz
https://sourceforge.net/projects/daisymfc/files/pipeline/pipeline-20111215/pipeline-20111215.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/daisymfc/files/pipeline/pipeline-20111215/pipeline-20111215-src.zip

Best,