F123-visual iso location

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 7 17:27:19 UTC 2018

No problem, thanks for your response too.  The only difficulty I had
with the f123-visual iso install was with the country and timezone
selection stuff.  I found once a continent was selected hitting escape
once backed me out to the controls then I was able to hit the next
button.  Same thing with the timezone selection.  That was one of the
easiest thus installs I ever did, and I installed sonar earlier so had
earlier experiences with thus.

I haven't been able so far to download a bootable antergos-sonar iso due
to iso integrity problems and this was after using --tries=inf and
--max-redirect=10000 on the wget line along with --continue.