forgot slint command

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 21:25:35 UTC 2018

What is the command to change slint from lxde to mate?  I forgot that one.
Now I think of it, maybe one useful thing to do for any linux distribution
would be to put an info and/or man page on future releases say like man
slint which would show a list of commands unique to slint.  Or for
archlinux man archlinux to get that distribution's unique commands.
An older computer I ran for several years got hit by lightning last
weekend and I've been doing what I could toward recovery.