w3m continues Edbrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 03:58:49 UTC 2018

That is interesting.
Never thought about screen review playing a role for those who use that
allot.
Speaking personally, I tried loading google in w3m, but found it tedious
reaching the page sections I sought.
Perhaps the search feature lets you skip faster.  would have to play with
it  more.
Speaking personally having links numbered  saves me time as, at a glance
so to speak I can choose  where I am going swiftly.